Monday, May 7, 2012

Té! Kossa zot Ï fé la?

Well this will be a short one. Last night a couple interesting things happened. First to make you laugh I'll tell you a story. T and I were starting our weekly planning and we got a text from a random number and it read, "Hello Mr. American I just wanted to let you know that you are very handsome and I wanted to see if I could text you and become your friend... and maybe a little bit more..." I was flattered and of course I instantly started thinking, "Which little hoochie mamma that I contacted last week did I give our number to?" After further research it turned out to be my pal Jean. Yes HIS name is Jean. hahaha yikes. To make this all better my chump of a companion kept texting the guy and tried to set up a rendezvous! Not a chance man. I took the phone and gently let Jean know that I wasn't interested. I never thought I would have to do something like that. Just after that Elder T and I went over to President Donnely's apartment and met with him for a short moment. We sat ourselves down in his kitchen and he informed me that I was going to Madagascar to be and office AP (I don't know what that means) and that Elder Fennell and Elder T would be the new Zone Leader/Assistants in Réunion. So I'm leaving on Tuesday with President to go to Madagascar probably for the rest of my mission. Yay Malagasy and bowel disease. I'll probably shed a few more pounds over there too. I was kind of bummed when I realized that I was going to baptize 3 people on May 12th and June 2nd in my area. Once again, just as I get my area up and running with Ami's and progress I get transferred. I'm excited for the new adventure though. I'll be comps with Cody Black's MTC companion Elder Seifert. Well I got lots to do. Everyone have a splendid week. I don't know whats going on for mothers day yet. I will find out Tuesday night in Mada and then send you an email with the plan. Most likely I will call you Sunday morning here (Saturday night chez vous) and it will be like Christmas. But I think this time you will have to call me. We'll see! I love ya.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment