Monday, November 26, 2012


This week was awesome. Sooo many spiritual experiences with people. I was feeling the love for everyone we taught and I had to thank Heavenly Father after every lesson for letting me be a part of those people’s lives. Thanksgiving was a great day. We made a FAT meal and between 8 of us we still had leftovers. Stuffing, mashed potatoes, corn, gravy, rolls, two roasts, and chocolate chip cookies for dessert. It literally was the best meal I have eaten during my mission. Sister Adams, Sister Donnelly, and Sister Cornelius all couldn't compete with that meal, sorry ladies. Lots of stuff happened this week but I just don't have time to tell you because the office is crazy and everyone is looking over my shoulder reading my emails, and asking me stupid questions and well... I'm just going to call it a quits right now before I snap and do something that Jesus wouldn't do. Thank you so much for the pictures. Holy cow there are so many little kids. We are going to play hard when Uncle Jeff gets home. I love you all and I'll write a better email next week. Sorry again :(  Have a great week everyone! 

 

Love Jeff

 





No comments:

Post a Comment