Monday, October 8, 2012

Summer time is rolling right on into town. Holy melting my face off scorching heat. I have also come to the last hole on my smallest belt.
I have punched two new holes in my bigger belts. I actually don't even wear my own pants anymore, I have some hand-me-downs from missionaries that went home. Well some really cool stuff happened this week. On Saturday some elders in our district had a baptism so we invited our investigators to it and 6 of them showed up. The baptism was solid and every one of our investigators had a huge smile on their face. They all loved it. At church on Sunday I was sitting next to Revenaldo (investigator) during priesthood and he started to tell me about how he had been reading the Book of Mormon during the week and he knows it's true now. He got that nice slap in the face from the Holy Ghost that solidifies our testimonies. It was way cool. He got up during fast and testimony meeting and bore his testimony as well. It was AWESOME. Thank you all for the conference reports. I will see it in two weeks ha. Then next April I'll pack my bags after conference.
Yikes. I still haven't been transferred to my new area because Elder Cusick still hasn't gotten his visa for Mauritius. No complaints with that because Elder Abney have a baptism on the 20th of this month and the 17th of November. We are teaching a young unmarried couple that is actually considering getting married so they can get baptized. We taught them about the law of chastity and told them to repent. It was sick. Well that's it for this week. I'm Ron Burgundy? Cheers :)

Love Jeffrey

No comments:

Post a Comment