Monday, March 25, 2013


It was a good week but I can't remember what happened. Tuesday I was on splits with Elder Arrington in Ambohimanarana. We got slapped by a crazy storm. It was super hot and the sun was shining bright when I thought a flash grenade went off right in front of us. It was lightening and it was so bright that it blinded me for a second haha. Yowza! It scared us so bad. Then the black clouds rolled in from every direction and dumped on us. On Wednesday I was on splits in my area with Elder Razafimandimby. We did a lot of street contacting and no one was having it. It was refreshing to get rejected like that. It took me back to the good ol' Reunion days. Elder Fennell went home on Wednesday. He is done! I called him and said goodbye, it’s crazy how much you can love people out here. These guys will all be friends for life. On Thursday we stopped by a member's house because he was sick and had been throwing up blood. He didn't have enough money to go to the hospital and the doctor he talked to told him to eat more food. That's hard to do when you don't have money. So we gave him a blessing. His house was the dirtiest and creepiest house I've ever been in. I can't even explain it. Elder Steele and I went running this morning for the first time in a long while and woooweee I'm a tub of LARD. I almost ralphed. Yeah... have a good week everyone!
Elder Barclay    

No comments:

Post a Comment